Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I hate these peoples...

Ever since I was small, I have always been the quiet type. Not really though... until I came here and have to mix with whole lot of people compared to my previous kampung. I became so quiet that I think I got some kind of shock. But I liked everybody around me. I was so scared of my class teacher when I was 11 but I liked her though.



Then, as I moved on with life and met many people, I still liked them. Though one of them broke my heart, I don't hate that person. Until, I met this one guy at my ex-office who made me to understand what is the feeling of hate. I thought this will be the one and only but at my current place, I met another one whom I hated and still do.. So I got 2 people now that I hate.



And of course I hate my in-laws for always acting, being fake and pretending and the list goes on... oh god ...I hate this now. I don't want to remember these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment